Saturday, November 24, 2012

Saturday night: it's passion hours!

Not sure what we were going to do at that time, so I asked Risya to accompany me to this exhibition called "Indonesian Creative Power". So we met up this Saturday night at EpiWalk, looking at some sculptures and exhibitions in the hall. Found it very interesting! In my opinion somehow it is similar to Bravacasa, once I went there during fasting month last July in Pacific Place. This one is another art exhibition I went to this year.

Another nice thing, I found out some blocks written about 14 types of creative industry, from advertising, music, architecture, film, fashion, and some others... Forget, hehe :)
But anyway, seeing the fact that Indonesia are starting to boost up the life of creative industry which impressed me a lot :)


Enjoy some picts from us anyway before closing:

Us! :D

Risya & architecture board

Nana (me) and Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia


So many creative people outside there! 




































































No comments:

Post a Comment